Saturday 23 April 2011

The use of Media Technology in my Evaluation Stage

Now that I have completed my evaluation stage I can look at the media technology I used. This is a continuation of the previous media technology post.

Throughout my evaluation I used a range of different programmes to ensure that I am using my blog to its full potential. For my "In what way does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?" post I used a website called slideshare. This allowed me to create a powerpoint presentation including links which will still work when uploaded to my blog. This makes my evaluation much more interactive for the user.

Youtube has proved very useful as it has allowed me to provide links in my work to help justify my point much more effectively. It also breaks up any writing and prevents it from being simply blocks of text. As well as this I have also used a lot of hyperlinks during my whole evaluation. This is to provide more information and detail and redirect the reader to relevant information.

There are also some very simple programmes I have used throughout my evaluation for example the use of paint to enable me to print screen and import relevant pictures. Also Microsoft powerpoint to make a much more interactive post which can then be imported into slide share.

No comments:

Post a Comment